United States Postal Service
, Shipping Centers
126 Main St Ste 1, Carver MA 02330
Most Recent Comments
I get about 70% of my mail and the other 30% goes to South Meadow Village. Today I went in as I was supposed to get my 2 registration renewals last week that never showed. What man at the counter told me Informed delivery isn’t accurate and basically nothing I can do. Great I’ll just pay again and hope they can deliver... read full comment
After losing 2 packages i give barely 1 star !Carrier may have put it in the wrong mailbox !Where ill probably never see it again !Thanks pine city carrier !
My mail carrier is holding my packages because I will Not fill out a voluntary delivery card I haven't filled out these cards because it is voluntarily and she is holding my packages for no reason my medications in the packages and I can't get to them because my mail Carrier doesn't have a brain
From United States Postal Service
Visit your local Post Office™ at 126 Main St! The U.S. Postal Service® (USPS®) is the only organization in the country to regularly deliver to every residential and business address. USPS is committed to providing secure, reliable, and affordable delivery of mail and packages to more than 157 million addresses in the United States, its territories, and its military bases worldwide. Processing and delivering 47 percent of the world’s mail, USPS manages over 30,000 retail locations and constantly innovates to make customer experiences better.
Nearest USPS Stores
You May Also Like