July 2020 by jose estrada
Pricey and wouldn’t accommodate when moving out. Moved out on the 2nd, payment was still pending and was still charged the full month.
September 2019 by Cary Petterborg
We've been using this storage facility for years. It's rather dusty, but the facility is close and they have been nice to remove a late charge if I happen to have forgotten to get my payment in on time. I now have it on auto payment, so that is I nice feature. It is a secure location, never had problems getting in. Often the garbage is completely overflowing so you can't use it because they don't want you to leave stuff that doesn't fit into the receptical. But they have security cameras and electrical outlets fairly often around the outside of the units.
August 2019 by Kathleen Wilson
Overpriced and filled with MICE! I rented from May 2018 to August 30, 2019. There was absolutely no concern for my mice filled storage unit, after Winter. I’m not talking one mouse, or even 2 or 3. I’m talking the whole 10x10 unit was over run. Millions of droppings. Shredded paper and fabrics. The stench of mice urine, HORRIFYING. I lost the entire unit. I could not go back without masks and eye protection. I stored basic household items, some furniture. They pretended they had no idea there were mice. The manager stumbled over his words, when confronted. They did not care. They did absolutely nothing. No discount, no empathy, no â€œLet me help you salvage whats left...â€ I paid them $140 a month, plus late fees, for 14 MONTHS! Not a â€œSorry for your troubleâ€. I’m going in today, grabbing my Vitamix, and getting the hell out. I can replace all of these items. They can clean out the mouse filled mattresses! I don’t want haunta virus. These units are older, and not well maintained, despite the fresh coat of paint and new asphalt out front. It’s positioned behind Sprouts Market, which I think contributed to this mess. Renter beware. I should have grabbed a trusty Uhaul unit in Murray, instead of agreeing to pay a higher price for this unit, which was closer to my home in Holladay. I stayed in unit #4, right outside the gate, so I had 24 hour access.
February 2019 by Jon Butler
Prices high - and they don't keep their promises
September 2018 by Renae Richards
The attendant seemed helpful, but 39 minutes after I rented the unit (and left) I received an invoice via email for the next month.. Why couldn't I have taken care of both at the time I rented the unit?
April 2018 by Brett Burch
Prompt response to emails
September 2017 by Jordan Wright
Excellent property, great location, and great service!
April 2016 by Edward Porter
Love these guys have been with them for 2 years now.
One of the very few in the Holladay area everything about them is just the way you expect and you know they care because they invest so much back into the storage property. I like my Unit Neighbors and have made friends.
Check out my business addition to on the Waze Maps. Since I am a map editor on Waze I took the liberty to add this business there since it wasn't already there, there is quite a bit of information about the business itself provided that is otherwise left unseen.
PROS AND CONS Below!
- Do it yourself person? The Kiosk allows you to never talk to someone in person throughout your entire stay you can get a Unit and even a lock there
- Surveillance is top notch
- Use my name Edward P and unit number 115 to get $100 referral bonus
- they usually have a first or second month promotion
- Outside of unit Wall Power plugs if needed
- Property Runs on Solar Panel Energy
- Great Hours of access to Units/Kiosk
- Website w/ Unit Mngmt and remote changes
- Site is tucked away from the main road I let my kids run around and explore knowing they're safe and I also feel better that it will be less targeted by crime
- No Speed Bumps to knock your load around/cause Damages to your property
- Amazing self serve kiosk that does EVERYTHING
- Love my customer support from the owners they are great guys and love to talk about their progress here
- Not a huge Lot (less units than most places): so less populated and a good variety of sizes available surprisingly
- lots of space to maneuver the roads are not skinny at all (2 moving trucks could easily park side by side and have room to fit couches in between) this also mean you can get in and out easily and your not going to have to move your vehicle while your unloading/loading it which is always an inconvenience when you have much work to complete
- I really couldn't name everything I think is a Pro I have loved the time being here and so happy they work so well with my needs in life, Thanks Guys
- Unit lights would be nice
- Cost of Units are too high,
(the highest I've had and I've been in many different places) they are the only place around me and I am having a hard time finding elsewhere to go for my own reasons and distance
- Security, the security is very minimal with surveillance being the main source of it. The cost they charge they should add in much brighter lighting for security and to have light available to tenants for safer moving experience and to see your surrounding to flee or act in sight of criminal activity. I have mentioned this to them before but no changes yet my career is Security Engineering/Planning for small businesses/homes/people/private land, a Bounty Hunter, and firearms specialist/education and if they would place brighter lights within the property it would dramatically increase and reduce many many past or future incidents that arise.
Other than this on the subject of security mostly all storage businesses have an on-site tenant/operator that would live on the property but not here these are specifically office buildings. Because it's less known and hidden behind other office buildings it attracts a lot less crime but also makes it vulnerable to a more severe crime.
August 2015 by Wild Skies
Pros: I've used this facility for a couple of years because it's close to my office and priced about the same as other storage places. Security and hours are good. Cons: It's not kept up particularly well. The seals under the doors let in a ton of dust and leaves despite annual requests to have them replaced. There are no rain gutters to keep water from pouring on you when opening or closing the doors on rainy days or when snow is melting off the roof. North facing units are sometimes ice rinks in the winter.
July 2013 by Bill T.
We have been extremely happy at Utah Self Storage Holladay. The on-site manager, Michael is excellent. We can drive right up to our units. The facility is clean, well kept and secure. The location is very convenient. We would highly recommend Utah Self Storage Holladay.
May 2013 by Drew Naylor
I have been very pleased with utah self storage in Holladay. The on site manager is very friendly and works well with clients. The facilities are kept clean. The automatic gate makes access easy. I have used many storage units in the past couple of years. I have now switched to only Utah self storage for my storage needs. I recommend this location to anyone who asks me if I know of a good storage facility. The location is nice, off Highland Dr. in Holladay. The only critique I would have is that it is a little hard to find the first time you go (down driveway just to north of Burt Bro Tires at 4712 south Highland Dr) they do have a small sign. Once you know where it is, it feels a little safer that it is a little more secluded. Check it out if you need to store some things.