Clark's Store Locator

OR

OR enter your address to find the closest Clark's location


Browse by Top Cities

Clark's is a shoe retailer that is based in the United Kingdom but offers plenty of locations in the United States. It was founded in Street, United Kingdom, in the year 1825 and has been going strong ever since. Its headquarters are still located in Street, Somerset, England. There are hundreds of different Clark's stores and it is one of the biggest companies in the UK alone. These stores are owned 84 percent of the way by the Clark family, with the remaining 16 percent being owned by its employees. It is known for the creation of its Desert Boot.

Locations by State

Alabama
3
Arkansas
1
Arizona
6
California
35
Colorado
6
Connecticut
7
Delaware
2
Florida
22
Georgia
11
Hawaii
3
Iowa
1
Idaho
1
Illinois
9
Indiana
5
Kentucky
2
Louisiana
1
Massachusetts
13
Maryland
9
Maine
4
Michigan
4
Minnesota
2
Missouri
4
Mississippi
5
North Carolina
8
New Hampshire
4
New Jersey
17
Nevada
4
New York
20
Ohio
10
Oklahoma
1
Oregon
4
Pennsylvania
20
Rhode Island
2
South Carolina
6
Tennessee
5
Texas
23
Utah
3
Virginia
10
Vermont
1
Washington
6
Wisconsin
4